Non-Invasive Solutions to Help Your Drug Candidate Move Forward
Posted: December 8, 2021
Non-Invasive Biomarker Assays for Liver Disease Drug Development Studies
Non-Invasive, mechanistic biomarkers that add valuable information about your drug candidate’s efficacy
- Not all biomarkers provide information about the biological mechanism of drug candidates.
- Specific and comprehensive data are critical when deciding on a clinical trial strategy for a drug candidate.
- Serum CK18 (M65®) and ccK18 (M30®) measure hepatocyte apoptosis and necrosis.
- Apoptosis and necrosis are underlying mechanisms that are directly involved in the pathogenesis of NAFLD.
- Changes in CK18 and ccK18 levels may therefore be early indicators for changes in disease activity in response to drug treatment.
- CK18 biomarkers are beneficial to assess drug efficacy.
DiaPharma offers additional non-invasive biomarker assays for NAFLD/NASH, AH, and DILI research. M30® and M65® Cytokeratin 18 (CK18) ELISAs, Collagen IV, Osteopontin, Mac-2 Binding Protein, sCD163, L-FABP, FGF-19, and FGF-21 are just a few of the biomarker assays offered by DiaPharma to help your drug candidate move forward.
If you’d like to speak with an expert about which biomarker would be most useful for your project, call 800.447.3846 or email us today.
For research use only in the U.S. and Canada. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
It’s Not Just Support. It’s Solutions.
Over 20 years of scientific expertise, just a call or click away.
DiaPharma Group, Inc., 8948 Beckett Rd, West Chester, OH 45069