Technozym® ADAMTS-13 Inhibitor ELISA is a test kit for detection of human autoantibodies (IgG) in serum or plasma against ADAMTS-13, the protease which is responsible for cleaving unusually large vWF (ULvWF). Most of these autoantibodies inhibit ADAMTS-13 activity and thus non-cleaved ULvWF accumulates in plasma. Technozym ADAMTS-13 INH assay makes it possible to research the difference between congenital (gene polymorphisms) and acquired (autoantibodies) when coupled to an activity assay.
- Specific for anti-ADAMTS-13 IgG
- No false positive results with samples containing high amounts of IgG in general
- Reproducible and simple – easy to standardize
- Ready-to-use coated ELISA plate
- Fast and easy to perform
- Low background
- ELISA test strips (12), with 8 wells each, coated with a recombinant form of ADAMTS-13 protease; the drying agent is supplied in an aluminium bag.
- Washing buffer concentrate (PBS; pH 7.3); containing detergent; 0.01% merthiolate; 1 vial, 100 mL.
- Incubation buffer (= sample dilution buffer) (PBS; pH 7.3); contains stabiliser protein; 0.01% merthiolate; and dye, 1 vial, 100 mL, ready for use.
- Calibrators (standards) numbered from 1 to 5; lyophilised; 1 vial each; 0.5 mL. Concentrations are lot-specific; consult the label on the vial.
- Control Plasma (positive and negative); lyophilised; 1 vial each; 0.5mL. Concentrations are lot-specific; consult the label on the vial.
- Conjugate: anti-human IgG POX; dyed blue; 1 vial, 0.3 mL.
- Chromogenic substrate TMB (tetramethylbenzidine); 1 vial; 12 mL; ready to use.
- Stopping solution sulphuric acid 1.9 mol/L; 1 vial; 12 mL; ready to use.
- Adhesive film: for ELISA test strips; 2 pieces.
ADAMTS-13 (a disintegrin-like and metalloproteinase with thrombospondin type 1 motif 13) is an enzyme (vWF-cleaving protease or vWF-CP) that specifically cleaves von Willebrand Factor (vWF) multimers.