Technozym® u-PA ELISA is highly sensitive complete sandwich ELISA for the quantitative determination of u-PA in human plasma and tissue extracts. The u-PA ELISA Kit is based on a monoclonal antibody used as a catching antibody and a second monoclonal peroxidase-labeled detecting antibody. Double and single chain urokinase are detected.
The Technozym® u-PA ELISA measures single and double-chain urokinase as well as urokinase-serpin complexes. It is unaffected by and does not recognize other plasminogen activators. This test system measures u-PA quantities from 0.6-25 ng/ml. The normal u-PA value in plasma is 1.8±0.6 ng/ml. Inter- and intraassay variations are less than 10% and 5%, respectively.
- PLATE + PLATE COVER 12×8 well microtitre strips precoated with a monoclonal anti-u-PA antibody and blocked with 1 % bovine serum albumin (BSA), lyophilized.
- STANDARD 1x lyophilized u-PA, calibrated against NIBSC 87/594 Concentrations are lot-dependent; consult label on the vial
- POX-ANTIBODY (conjugate) 1x conjugated polyclonal anti-u-PA antibody (concentrated).
- INCUBATION BUFFER 1×90 ml (PBS; pH 7,3) contains stabilizer protein, 0,05% proclin and blue dye, 1 bottle, ready for use.
- SUBSTRATE – (green cap) 1x 12 ml TMB (Tetramethylbenzidine) in substrate buffer containing H2O2. Ready to use.
- STOP SOLUTION – (red cap) 1x 15 mL 0.5 M Sulphuric Acid. Ready to use.
- WASHING BUFFER – concentrate (1+9) 1x80ml (PBS pH 7,3) containing detergent, 0,01 % merthiolat
Human urokinase (u-PA) is an enzyme synthesized by and released from numerous cell types which functions as an activator of the fibrinolytic enzyme system.