Technozym® ADAMTS-13 ELISA is a Fluorogenic ELISA kit for the determination of ADAMTS-13 activity and antigen concentration in human plasma. ADAMTS-13 is the enzyme that cleaves vWF under laminar flow conditions. A functional defect of this enzyme leads to the presence of higher molecular weight forms of vWF and thus to increased platelet aggregation, mainly in the microvasculature.
- ELISA test strips (1×6 for 48T), with 8 wells each, coated with a monoclonal anti ADAMTS13, directed against the CUB domain; the drying agent is supplied in an aluminium bag.
- Washing buffer concentrate (PBS; pH 7.3); containing detergent; 0.01% merthiolate; 1 vial, 100 mL.
- Incubation buffer (PBS; pH 7.3); contains stabiliser protein; 0.01% merthiolate; and dye, 1 vial, 100 mL, ready for use.
- Calibrators (standards) numbered from 1 to 5; lyophilised; 1 vial each; 0.5 mL. Concentrations are lot-specific; consult the label on the vial or the included batch table.
- High and low control plasma; lyophilised; 1 vial each; 0.5mL. Concentrations are lot-specific; consult the label on the vial.
- Activity substrate; 1 vial for 48T; 3 mL each, lyophilised.
- Conjugate: anti-ADAMTS-13 POX; dyed blue; 1 vial, 0.3 mL.
- Antigen substrate: 1 vial, 6 mL.
- Stable peroxide solution; 1 vial, 0.7mL.
- Stop solution for antigen substrate: 1 vial; 6 mL; ready to use.
- Adhesive film: for ELISA test strips; 2 pieces.
- Allows determination of ADAMTS-13 activity below 5%
- Ready-to-use coated ELISA plate
- Easy to use in-house assay can lead to significant cost savings
- Plate-based assay with commonly used fluorescent ADAMTS-13 activity substrate
- Less interferences compared to solution-based fluorescent assays
- Calibrators and controls included
- Sample used undiluted
- Both activity and antigen levels in one assay
- Excel evaluation software available
ADAMTS-13 (a disintegrin-like and metalloproteinase with thrombospondin type 1 motif 13) is an enzyme (vWF-cleaving protease or vWF-CP) that specifically cleaves von Willebrand Factor (vWF) multimers.