Technoclone AK-Calibrant is a calibration set containing 4 calibration plasmas for PT standardization research. One normal plasma and 3 native warfarin plasmas (PIVKA) for INR calibration.
- For determination of INR research reference curves and direct INR research determination.
- Determination of the research laboratory specific ISI-values and MNPT.
- Generation of research reference curves in percentage of norm.
- 1 x 1 AK-Calibrant A lyophilized normal plasma, INR approx.1.0
- 1 x 1 AK-Calibrant B lyophilized AK-plasma, INR about 2.0
- 1 x 1 AK-Calibrant C lyophilized AK-plasma, INR about. 3.0
- 1 x 1 AK-Calibrant D lyophilized AK-plasma, INR about. 4.0
The calibration set contains 4 calibration plasmas for standardizing the PT test. The AK-Calibrant A is a lyophilized normal plasma pool which is produced from the selected citrated plasmas of at least 100 blood samples of healthy donors. AK-Calibrant B, C, and D are produced exclusively from the plasma of donors on long-term oral anticoagulants. As a result, the prothrombin complex factors (II, VII, IX, X, Protein C and Protein S) are present at the level normally expected in plasma from samples under oral anticoagulants, together with the Proteins induced by vitamin K absence (PIVKA inhibitors).
No preservatives are added to the lyophilized plasmas.
(not supplied with the kit)
- Distilled water
- Control Plasma and reagents*
Catalog# 5020040, Technoclone Coagulation Control N, 5 x 1 ml
Catalog# 5020050, Technoclone Coagulation Control N, 50 x 1 ml
Catalog# 5011050, Technoclone Coagulation Control AK, 5 x 1ml
Catalog# 5011060, Technoclone Coagulation Control AK, 50 x 1ml
Catalog# 5003128, Technoclot® PT, 10 x 4 ml
Catalog# 5003129, Technoclot® PT, 10 x 10 ml
Catalog# 5003220, Technoclot® PT Plus, 5 x 4 ml
Catalog# 5003222, Technoclot® PT Plus, 10 x 10 ml
Catalog# 5005032, Technoclot® PT Owren, 10 x 4 ml
Catalog# 5005037, Technoclot® PT Owren, 10 x 10 ml
* or any other package sizes, special Ceveron® alpha or Technoclot® Control and Calibration reagents of Technoclone.