27th Society of Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry (SETAC) Europe Annual Meeting
Event Date: May 7 - 11, 2017
Event Location: Booth 16, Brussels, Belgium
The TECOmedical team will be at the SETAC meeting in Brussels to present our unique TECO Mucus Detection System. We would like to invite you to visit our booth No.16 to discuss with us the opportunities this system may offer to your laboratory research.
- Animal friendly sampling procedure following the “Three R’s principle”
- Method of choice for monitoring and ecotox testing
- Additional sample matrix in fish to extend the test panel
- Less labor intensive; easier to perform
- Establishing individual profiles for Vitellogenin, Cortisol, Hyaluronic Acid and 11-Ketotestosterone in fish
- Looking forward to meeting you at the SETAC Congress in Brussels at booth No.16!
SETAC Europe Brussels is a 5-day event featuring a variety of training, networking and learning opportunities. You cannot miss this event if you are interested in emerging research, regulatory developments and the latest methodologies in environmental toxicology and chemistry. Between 2,000 and 2,500 scientists, assessors, regulators and managers from academia, business and government, representing an average of 60 countries, provides a unique networking opportunity and a chance for cross-collaboration long after the closing session.
SETAC Europe is a geographic unit (GU) of the Society of Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry (SETAC), established to promote and undertake activities of SETAC in Europe, and to support activities of SETAC in the Middle East and in Africa, SETAC’s newest GU.
SETAC Europe (SE) adheres to the mission and goals of the global Society of Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry and is dedicated to support the development of principles and practices for protection, enhancement and management of sustainable environmental quality and ecosystem integrity.