Reliable Assays for IVIG Testing
Posted: April 17, 2020
|IMMUNOGLOBULIN TESTING ASSAYS|
|Reliable testing for procoagulant contaminants|
In order to reduce the risk of thromboembolic events, IVIG manufacturers need reliable assays to test procoagulant contaminants in IVIG preparations.
Diapharma offers a variety of products for sensitive safety testing to ensure of thrombogenic agents.
Prekallikrein Activity Assays
Specialty Range of PKA Assay Kits, Reagents & Controls
Fractionation of Human plasma to produce Human Albumin and Immunoglobulin preparations can result in concentration of PKA. Diapharma is excited to offer the highest quality PKA assay kits and reagents from Pathway Diagnostics!
- Complete kits of matched reagents that are EP compliant
- Standard & kit control calibrated against the 2nd PKA international Standard
- Minimal batch-to-batch variation
- Unique Immunoglobulin high-blank blocking reagent
|PW30100||Prekallikrein Activator (PKA) Assay Kit|
|PW30200||Prekallikrein Activator (PKA) Assay Ig Kit|
|PW301EP||Prekallikrein Activator (PKA) Assay Kit – EP method|
|PW302EP||Prekallikrein Activator (PKA) Assay Ig Kit – EP method|
|PW30304||Human Prekallikrein Pool|
|PW51005||Just Positive™ PKA Control|
|PW52005||High Positive™ PKA Control|
Chromogenic kit for determination of low levels of FXIa in enriched or highly purified protein
- The most sensitive kit on the market
- Low interference – ideal for in-process and final testing of immunoglobulin preparations
- Reagents comprise highly purified components
Fluorogenic assay for determination of thrombin generation
- Give thrombotic potential a number
- Ceveron® s100 for automated TGA or 96-well plate applications
All products are for research use only in the U.S. and Canada.
The Diapharma team brings a deep knowledge base and strong technical expertise to every customer interaction. Questions about any product in our lineup? We’re just a click or phone call away.
8948 Beckett Road, West Chester, OH 45069