NEW! PKA Standard for IVIG and Albumin Safety Testing
Posted: July 21, 2020
IMMUNOGLOBULIN TESTING ASSAYS
|Reliable testing for procoagulant contaminants|
Diapharma offers a variety of products for sensitive quality control and safety testing to ensure removal of thrombogenic agents in IVIG and Albumin preparations.
Specialty Range of PKA Assay Kits, Reagents & Controls
Fractionation of Human plasma to produce Human Albumin and Immunoglobulin preparations can result in concentration of PKA. Diapharma offers the highest quality PKA assay kits and reagents from Pathway Diagnostics.
- Complete kits of matched reagents that are EP compliant
- Standard & control calibrated against the PKA international Standard
- Minimal batch-to-batch variation
- Unique Immunoglobulin high-blank blocking reagent
- Human Prekallikrein Pool: Save time and repeat runs with this ready to use, convenient, reproducible Human Prekallikrein Pool.
- For use in the determination of PKA. Ideal to use with in-house developed PKA assays to increase convenience and streamline workflow.
|Prekallikrein Activator (PKA) Assay Kit
Prekallikrein Activator (PKA) Assay Ig Kit
Prekallikrein Activator (PKA) Assay Kit – EP method
Prekallikrein Activator (PKA) Assay Ig Kit – EP method
Human Prekallikrein Pool
Just Positive PKA Control
High Positive PKA Control
Prekallikrein Activator Assay Standard – NEW!
Chromogenic kit for determination of low levels of FXIa in enriched or highly purified protein
- The most sensitive kit on the market
- Low interference – ideal for in-process and final testing of immunoglobulin preparations
- Reagents comprise highly purified components
Fluorogenic assay for determination of thrombin generation
- Give thrombotic potential a number
- Ceveron® s100 for automated TGA or 96-well plate applications
All products are for research use only in the U.S. and Canada.
The Diapharma team brings a deep knowledge base and strong technical expertise to every customer interaction. Questions about any product in our lineup? We’re just a click or phone call away.
800.526.5224 | email@example.com | diapharma.com
8948 Beckett Rd, West Chester, OH 45069