New! Human WNT3A protein detection kit – FluoBolt™ WNT3A
Posted: April 7, 2020
Light Up Your Research!
MEF-FIA for human WNT3A
Diapharma added a critical kit to our product line up: FluoBolt™ WNT3A.
With the limited options currently available for WNT3A protein detection, this kit is a welcome addition to researchers for the Wnt/β-catenin pathway toolbox.
No need to keep measuring transcript levels because the new FluoBolt™ technology allows scientists to detect the undetectable.
FluoBolt™ WNT3A Features:
- Reliable new option for Human WNT3A protein detection
- Serum and cell culture samples
- Familiar 96-well immunoassay format
- Rapid ELISA-like protocol
- MEF technology and fluorescent readout enhance sensitivity
- Overcomes the hurdles of low signal with previous standard Human WNT3A ELISAs
- No expensive instrument system required
- Kit includes 6 standards and 2 controls in serum matrix
- Method: Metal Enhanced Direct Sandwich Fluorescence Immunoassay in 96-well format
- Sample Type: Serum and Plasma
- Standard Range: 0 to 2,800 pmol/L (0-112 ng/mL). 6 standards and 2 controls in a serum based matrix
- Conversion Factor: 1 ng/mL = 25 pmol/L
- Sample Volume: 20 uL (undiluted sample)/well
- Incubation/time/temperature: Single-step assay / Overnight / Room Temperature
- Sensitivity: LOD (0 pmol/L+3 SD); 50 pmol/L (2 ng/mL); LLOQ 175 pmol/L (7 ng/mL)
- Specificity: Tested for human WNT3A, but human shares 100-95% aa sequence identity with primates, mice, rats and pigs.
Other FluoBolt™ kits available:
- FluoBolt™ Noggin
- FluoBolt™ Asporin
- FluoBolt™ Periostin
- FluoBolt™ αKlotho
Over 20 years of scientific expertise, with support just a call or click away.
Diapharma Group, Inc. 8948 Beckett Rd, West Chester, OH 45069