NASH Summit 2017
Event Date: April 4 - 6, 2017
Event Location: Sheraton Boston Hotel, 39 Dalton St, Boston, MA 02199
Focused on Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis, this inaugural Summit will bring together drug developers to solve the challenges they face from drug discovery to late stage clinical development. Investment is pouring into NASH (non-alcoholic steatohepatitis) drug development spurred on by changes in the regulatory environment and the need for multiple drugs to be approved to treat this complex disease.
Attend this summit to learn the latest insight to identify and validate novel targets, better recapitulate human NASH disease.
- Optimize recapitulation of NASH in vivo and effectively translate into the clinic
- Validate non-invasive biomarker approaches and technologies to more robustly diagnose and track disease progression
- Improve drug efficacy in both early and late stage NASH by identifying and validating novel targets & drug mechanisms of action
- Define clinical primary and secondary endpoints and road-map your regulatory path to approval
- Overcome the challenges that are preventing you from accelerating the development of your NASH candidate