Keratin 18: A Non-Invasive Biomarker for Organ Damage
Posted: August 4, 2020
The quality you trust from Diapharma for SARS-CoV-2 Research
Keratin 18 (K18/CK18)
A non-invasive biomarker for multi-organ damage
- Assess cell death associated with multi-organ failure due to COVID-19 related sepsis and tissue damage
- Measure circulating K18: K18 is expressed in cells of epithelial origin, including lung, GI, kidney, and liver
- M65® ELISA: Measures total cell death (necrosis + apoptosis)
- M30® Apoptosense: Specific for apoptosis
Research use only in the U.S. and Canada. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
Visit diapharma.com for a complete list of mechanistic biomarkers for COVID-19 research, including our SARS-CoV-2 ELISAs, ideal for COVID-19 research, epidemiological studies, and vaccine development.
Beware of Imposters!
Not all K18 kits are created equal.
- The M30® Antibody is a unique antibody that detects a caspase-cleaved epitope of K18
- Look for the trademark on the M30® & M65® kits
- Only available through Diapharma in the U.S. and Canada
- The M30 Apoptosense® kit was optimized to allow for better discrimination between normal and abnormal samples (Bantel H et al 2014).
It’s not just support. It’s solutions.
Our scientific support staff is happy to discuss any product in our lineup.
1.800.447.3846 / email@example.com
Over 20 years of scientific expertise,
with support just a call or click away.
Diapharma Group, Inc. 8948 Beckett Rd, West Chester, OH 45069