Exploratory Biomarkers for Metabolic Disease Studies
Posted: May 8, 2019
Exploratory Biomarkers for Metabolic Disease Research
Diapharma is proud to offer an extensive line of biomarker ELISAs for studying interplay between immunological and metabolic disease process
WIDE RANGE OF PRODUCTS TO RESEARCH CHRONIC DISEASES LIKE DIABETES, METABOLIC SYNDROME, NASH, AND AUTOIMMUNE DISEASES
- The use of our new biomarker ELISAs can provide mechanistic information about underlying etiology and allow for research disease processes
- Apoptosis & Necrosis biomarkers: CK18 (M30® Apoptosense® and M65® ELISA)
- Adipokines: adiponectin, leptin, FABP, RBP
- Endocrine hormones: FGF19 and FGF21
- Inflammation/CV biomarkers: CRP, PAI-1
- Fibrosis biomarkers: Hyaluronic Acid, Collagen IV
- Metabolic disease/diabetes biomarkers: Medizym® Tg, Tg REM, anti-GAD, anti-IA2, anti-ZnT8
These ELISAs undergo strict quality control and validation.
Research Use Only in the U.S. and Canada
Click for more info!
Over 20 years of scientific expertise, with support just a call or click away.