Diapharma Newsletter Spring 2017
Posted: May 19, 2017
|Diapharma Newsletter Spring 2017||View online version|
Meet the Team
Jen Kiblinger, Scientific Affairs Manager
|Jen has been with Diapharma since January 2000. With a degree in Biochemistry, she started out as a technical specialist, and has expanded her role to include managing the marketing department and assisting with regulatory affairs. After 17+ years, she still learns something new all the time. Jen serves as President of Circle Tail, a nonprofit organization that trains service and hearing dogs for people with disabilities. She shares her home with two cats Jasper & Lily, and Golden Retriever Nova, a registered Therapy Dog.|
- Sensitive, reproducible
- Binding capacity to collagen serves as a parameter for the physiological function (adhesive properties) of vWF
- Better differentiation of some vWD subtypes
- All collagen types offered are of human origin
Visit diapharma.com to learn about our extensive line of hemostasis products.
Technozym vWF:CBA is for research use only in the US and Canada
PRECISELY BALANCED HEMOSTASIS
ASSESS THROMBOTIC RISK | EVALUATE BLEEDING POTENTIAL
– DOAC calibrators and controls*
– Activity, Antigen, INH
– Suitable for long-acting replacement therapy
– Measure FIX activity in gene therapy /
– Detect low levels of FXIa in protein preparations
– Easy, fast, and sensitive assay useful for researching
FXIII replacement therapy
– Give thrombotic potential a number
– Differentiate vWD subtypes
– Easy and accurate assessment of platelet function
– The most flexible hemostasis research tool available
* For research use only in the US and Canada
July 8 – 13, 2017
Thank you for making us your trusted resource for 20 years! Diapharma has a long pedigree in diagnostic and research products in the thrombosis and hemostasis field.
Diapharma will attend the ISTH 26th Biennial Congress and 63rd Annual Scientific and Standardization Committee (SSC) Meeting in July. We welcome the opportunity to meet with you in Berlin. Give us a call or email to set up a time.
Mayo Bleeding and Thrombosing Diseases Conference & Workshop
September 13 – 15, 2017
Give us a call or email to set up a time to meet with our staff at any of our upcoming meetings!
Diapharma Group, Inc., 8948 Beckett Road, West Chester, OH 45069