Collagen IV ELISA from Diapharma
Posted: March 2, 2020
New Product Alert!
Add this easy-to-use ELISA kit to your toolbox for drug development toxicity and pre-clinical studies
Diapharma Collagen IV
Biomarker of Liver Fibrosis and Renal Dysfunction
* Limited Quantities Available Now *
Studies indicate that liver deposits of Collagen IV, a type of collagen found primarily in basement membrane, have been found to be increased with liver fibrosis.
- This increase in liver Collagen IV directly correlates with an increase in serum Collagen IV.
- Directed to the 7S domain, the Diapharma Collagen IV ELISA is an excellent biomarker of active collagen deposition in the liver – useful for researching liver scarring and fibrosis.
- Complete ELISA kit with ready-to-use pre-coated plates
- Standardized and quantitative
- Only 50 µl of sample is needed
Collagen IV is well-suited for biomarker research panels – use it alone or combined with these next generation biomarkers available from Diapharma:
For research use only in the U.S. and Canada. Not for diagnostics purposes.
Our knowledgeable staff is just a click or phone call away!
8948 Beckett Rd, West Chester, OH 45069