American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases / European Association for the Study of the Liver (AASLD/EASL) Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD) Endpoints Conference
Event Date: June 29 - 30, 2018
Event Location: The Westin Alexandria, 400 Courthouse Sq, Alexandria, VA 22314
Diapharma is planning to attend the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases / European Association for the Study of the Liver (AASLD/EASL) Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD) Endpoints Conference this year. Please click here to schedule a meeting with us or email us directly.
About the NAFLD Endpoints Conference
The NAFLD Endpoints Conference will bring together academic, regulatory and pharmaceutical sectors to discuss therapeutic endpoints, trial designs and appropriate patient populations and safety concerns with regards to novel therapeutic approaches for treatment of NAFLD. This meeting will bring relevant parties to the table to discuss the next generation of therapeutic agents to affected individuals with NAFLD. AASLD and EASL possess the expertise in NAFLD to bridge knowledge gaps that regulatory and pharmaceutical industry have identified to development of novel therapeutic agents for NAFLD.
- Understand how lessons learned from completed NASH trials may influence future clinical trial design and endpoints.
- Identify potential approaches to phenotyping adult and pediatric patients with NASH.
- Discuss available methods to study clinical outcomes and their limitations in the context of NASH clinical trials.
- Understand the strengths and limitations of currently available biomarkers to stage disease and assess dynamic change.
- Session I: Current Landscape and Lessons Learned from Recently Completed Trials
- Session II: Placebo Arm and Lifestyle Management in Clinical Trials
- Session III: Segmenting the Population – Phenotyping for Clinical Trials
- Session IV: Clinical Events and Patient-Related Outcomes
- Session V: Endpoints – Defining Response to Treatment
- Session VI: What Will the NAFLD Landscape Look Like In 2025?
About the AASLD
The American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD) is a scientific organization which attempts promote liver health and prevent and cure liver disease through hepatology.
Founded in 1996, the European Association for the Study of the Liver (EASL) has grown from a small organisation that played host to 70 hepatologists at its first meeting, to becoming the leading lassociation dedicated to the liver and liver disease in Europe.
EASL has 4000+ worldwide members provides The International Liver Congress™ for 11,000 liver experts to meet and discuss latest scientific liver research. EASL has given rise to many international clinical trials and research collaborations to the benefit of patients all over the world. EASL aims to be the home of hepatology to cure and prevent liver disease.
EASL promotes research in the science of liver disease (Hepatology) and fosters public awareness of liver diseases and management.