60% Off Select Lots of M30-Apoptosense ELISA
Posted: January 17, 2017
Lot PE-TS 2174 only
While supplies last
The M30 Apoptosense® CK18 Kit is a unique tool for reliable and reproducible quantitative detection of apoptosis in epithelial keratin 18 (K18) (cytokeratin 18 [CK18]) positive cells.
Because of the critical importance of apoptosis, numerous research fields exists, but particularly:
- Hepatology: Research shows that apoptosis is increased in liver disease. CK18 is highly abundant and critical for normal livers. Apoptosis can be measured in liver disease samples.
- Oncology: Measures chemotherapy induced apoptosis in epithelial carcinoma in research
- Toxicology: Suitable for studies when evaluating different pharmaceutical agents’ impact on liver cell death
The M30-Apoptosense ELISA is available at 60% off, Catalog Number P10011, Lot PE-TS 2174, while supplies supplies last. Order today at www.diapharma.com
All products are for research use only.
Also Available – K18 ELISAs
Further research on Keratin 18 (also known as cytokeratin 18) to address the need of more sensitive and specific biomarkers in detecting and predicting the outcome of DILI is being further encouraged in recent reports.
- Look for the Peviva trademark
- The proteins are absent in muscle cells and other non-epithelial cells, thus increasing the specificity for researching DILI events
- Minimal day-to-day fluctuations are observed in healthy subjects
- For Research Use Only
Other Biomarkers and Products Available from Diapharma
- Urine Stabilizing Buffer & Tubes
- Hyaluronic Acid ELISA
- Collagen IV (Coming soon)
Research Use Only in the US and Canada
Diapharma Group, Inc., 8948 Beckett Road, West Chester, OH 45069