DiaPharma Group, Inc.
DiaPharma Group specializes in laboratory assays and biomarkers for hemostasis, liver disease, toxicology, ecotoxicology, and oncology. We deliver solutions and support to our customers!
Our clinical test kits and instruments are used in hospital laboratories, clinical reference laboratories, universities, and pharmaceutical companies. Our line of research products are used by researchers and medical corporations for product development, clinical research studies, and in quality control laboratories.
We are expanding our team!
We seek a seasoned sales professional with a strong scientific background to build collaborative relationships with our customers. A self-starter who can communicate effectively is required to drive sales and provide excellent support to our customers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Schedule, coordinate and implement sales activities in assigned territory in the US and Canada.
- Represent company at select conferences to promote products, expand scientific knowledge base, and develop customer relationships.
- Develop and execute strategies and tactics to sell our solutions within a diverse marketplace.
- Successfully prospect to find and close new opportunities in existing and new accounts.
- Engage current and prospective customers by email, phone, online and in person.
- Deliver sales presentations to key clients.
- Follow-up with customers to maintain customer contact, grow existing business, deliver support and product training, and resolve customer issues.
- Provide constructive feedback from customers to help effectively address customers’ needs
- Provide input on plans for advertising, promotional materials and trade shows.
- Provide sales forecasts and market developments within assigned territory.
- Communicate with home office by submitting written reports, updating Customer Relationship Management System, participating in regular meetings.
- Five years’ experience plus diagnostic or research laboratory knowledge is highly desirable.
- Degree (B.S.) in Biochemistry, or related discipline, from a four-year college or university.
- Approximately 50% travel by various modes of transportation.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and SalesForce CRM.
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly.
- Residence within territory (continental United States) with convenient access to regional airports.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States and permitted to travel to Canada.
- Meet DiaPharma approved customer/vendor credentialing requirements necessary to gain site access, unless prohibited by law. These requirements vary by customer/vendor and may include, but are not limited to: post-employment background checks, various forms of drug testing, vaccinations, fingerprinting, proof of valid identification, and/or adherence to customer-specific substance abuse programs. Your consent to participate in customer-requested screening is a requirement of this position.
- A competitive base salary plus commission/bonus opportunity.
- Generous PTO and paid holiday schedule.
- Superior medical, dental, life, STD & LTD insurance.
- 401(k) participation with generous match.
- Supportive work environment.
- Continuing education and training opportunities.
* Benefits may be subject to eligibility requirements and waiting period.
Please forward your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com
DiaPharma Group, Inc., provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
This employer participates in E-Verify.