Your trusted source for COVID-19 related thrombosis research products
EXPLORE OUR FULL LINE OF COAGULATION, FIBRINOLYSIS, AND INFLAMMATION MARKERS
As research on COVID-19 continues, it is becoming clearer that the virus has a massive impact on hemostasis. More and more publications point to thrombosis, clotting issues, increased inflammation, changes in fibrinolysis, and the use of anticoagulants (heparins and DOACs) as key issues to investigate in COVID-19 studies. Diapharma is a trusted provider for the highest quality research products related to all things bleeding and clotting.
We welcome an opportunity to chat with you about the COVID thrombosis puzzle and more.
- Give thrombotic potential a number. Research thrombin generation when studying disease and progression.
- Ask us about automated TGA on the Ceveron® 100 series.
- Observe the full spatiotemporal dynamic clotting potential from just 120 uL.
- Thrombodynamics 4D additionally allows the dynamic analysis of thrombin generation.
- Fibrinolysis is highlighted by decreasing clot intensity.
- PAI-1 Activity and Antigen, Plamsin-Antiplasmin (P-AP) ELISAs.
- vWF activity, antigen, propeptide, collagen binding ELISAs.
- Study effects of infection and complement activation on outcomes.
- Measure UFH and LMWH in heparin anticoagulation with reliable chromogenic anti-Xa tests.
- Research DOAC concentrations with our line of calibrators and controls.
- Clean up your research by removing confounding DOACs from your plasma sample.
- Study Heparin Induced Thrombocytopenia (HIT) in test plasma.
- Studying viral infections leading to thrombotic microangiopathies (TMAs)? Rapidly screen potential research subjects for ADAMTS13 activity.
- Osteopontin, IQ Macro163® for soluble CD163, L-FABP, C-Reactive Protein.
- Anti-Phospholipid IgG, IgM, IgA, Anti-CCP, anti-IA2, Anti-GAD
- Highest quality chromogenic assays for Prekallikrein Activator and FXIa Thrombin Generation Testing for global coagulation measurement.
Contact us today to learn more about our lineup.
All products are for research use only in the U.S. and Canada.
Not for diagnostic purposes.
|Over 20 years of scientific expertise,
with support just a call or click away.
Diapharma Group, Inc. 8948 Beckett Rd, West Chester, OH 45069